tame impala bass tabs

Play Lucidity Tabs using simple video lessons View official tab. Tame Impala tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including mind mischief, its not meant to be, keep on lying, it is not meant to be, let it happen Difficulty: intermediate. API Lost In Yesterday Chords by Tame Impala. Yes No. Tame Impala - Let It Happen Bass Tab. New Person Same Old Mistakes - Tame Impala (bass tab) 75: 57 : Past Life Intro - Tame Impala (guitar tab) 10: 58 : Reality In Motion - Tame Impala (chords) 22: 59 : The Less I Know The Better (ver 3) Intro - Tame Impala (guitar tab) 66: 60 : Half Full Glass Of Wine - Tame Impala (guitar tab) 26: 61 : Alter Ego - Tame Impala (lyrics) 12: 62 : Apocalypse Dreams - Tame Impala (lyrics) 15: 63 : Desire Be Desire Go - … If you find a wrong Bad To Me from Tame Impala, click the correct button above. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal. Care to fix the current tab? Key Variations. Play Advices. Difficulty: novice. Tame Impala - Lucidity Bass Tab Lucidity from Innerspeaker by Tame Impala. Printing is not available on your current plan. View official tab. Half Full Glass Of Wine bass by Tame Impala with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Track 1 - Electric Bass (pick) 100%? Effects. Type: Tabs Chords Bass Guitar Pro Ukulele. subscribe share tweet. One accurate version. Made Simple, Beginner One accurate version. Tame Impala - Let It Happen Bass Tab. Rated 5.0 out of 5 by 3 users. One accurate version. Arranged for Bass and Guitar € EUR Premium FAQ Blog Piano Guitar ... Tame Impala + 4 Tabs More Sheet Music - Tame Impala Yes I’m Changing Tame Impala Transcription Solo Alex Medrano Cause I’m a Man Tame Impala Transcription Alex Medrano Let It Happen Tame Impala + 9 Tabs The Less I Know The Better Tame Impala + 5 Tabs Apocalypse Dreams Tame Impala + 6 Tabs Half Full Glass of Wine Tame … At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Tame Impala's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well. [D C# E C#m B G#m F# A F#m] Chords for Tame Impala - The Less I Know The Better (Clone Hero Chart) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. What Are … Tame Impala – The Less I Know The Better Read More » Huge selection of 500,000 tabs. I just picked up bass this week and Tame's new album just dropped. What Are … Tame Impala – The Less I Know The Better Read More » Guitar Tabs Universe Borderline bass tab by Tame Impala. Like Flea, Finger Chords Diagrams. With your fretting hand (left if you're right handed and vice versa), put your pinky or ring finger on the seventh fret on the D-string, whichever you find most comfortable. Owen Bailey-23rd December … Download Pdf Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Bass tablature for Feels Like We Only Go Backwards by Tame Impala. Bass tabs of songs by Tame Impala - 7 bass tabs including The Less I Know The Better, New Person, Same Old Mistakes and Feels Like We Only Go Backwards. Yes I'm Changing Bass Bass Tab by Tame Impala with free online tab player. Contact/Support, Follow us: Rated 5.0 out of 5 by 4 users. Submitted by Oriol Diaz on April 27, 2016. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Songsterr Plus. Tame Impala are one of those bands that i could get lost on a desert album with their discography and be completely happy about that. 17,455 views, added to favorites 377 times. Tame Impala are one of those bands that i could get lost on a desert album with their discography and be completely happy about that. Home » T » Tame Impala Bass . | The Moment bass tab by Tame Impala. This is the 'easiest' way for me to play it. One accurate version. | The Less I Know The Better Bass Tab by Tame Impala with free online tab player. But I knew this song by ear, and I put it here in hopes that it'll help one of you! Version 1 ★4. This version of Songsterr is based on the Adobe Flash Player which is discontinued from January 1, 2021. We have an official The Less I Know The Better tab made by UG professional guitarists. Rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1 user. Bass tablature for The Less I Know The Better (ver 3) by Tame Impala. 81,317 views, added to favorites 1,228 times. It Isn't Mean to Be G|-----|-----|-12-----|-7-----12-----| D|-5-----|-7-----8-----|-----|-----| A|-----|-----|-----|-----| Half Full Glass Of Wine Bass Tab by Tame Impala learn how to play chords diagrams. Exercises, Learn Here is how you can contribute to Let It Happen Bass Tab: Terms What happens when Britain’s most intimidatingly high-class pedal maker branches out from compression and overdrive into vibrato and tremolo? Tame Impala guitar tabs. Tame Impala — Lucidity bass tabs. Songsterr Plus. Song title Versions Alter Ego Tabs: 1: Apocalypse Dreams Tabs. Your Fretboard, Foolproof Tame Impala tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including mind mischief, its not meant to be, keep on lying, it is not meant to be, let it happen 0:00 / 0:00; ver clipes. Track 1 - Electric Bass (pick) 100%? If you can not find the chords or tabs you want, look at our partner E-chords.If you are a premium member, you have total access to our video lessons. Tame Impala Tabs with free online tab player. All Accessories Acoustic Guitars Amplifiers Bass Effects Electric Guitars Music Vintage. Download Pdf. Bass Lines, Funk 1 contributor total, last edit on Sep 20, 2016. Tame Impala Bass arranged alphabetically. Choose and determine which version of Elephant chords and tabs by Tame Impala you can play. Tame Impala - Yes I'm Changing Bass Bass Tab. Lost In Yesterday Chords by Tame Impala. Made Easy, Common Let’s learn to play their massive hit The Less I Know The Better on the ukulele. Learn "Let It Happen" faster with Songsterr Plus plan! Accurate Tame Impala guitar, bass, drum, piano, guitar pro and power tabs at 911Tabs.Com - tabs search engine e B G D A E 1 =90 4 4 2 Variation 1 10 8 8 8 … Submit Tab. Submit Tab. EXPLANATION, CHORD INVERSIONS (MAINLY FOR PIANO) AND TIPS FOR BEGINNERS: From what I picked up, this is how the chords are being played, with the actual note order in parentheses for those who aren't that theoretical excluding the bass note/root note (and I'm mainly speaking in piano terms considering the nature of the song): A picture for the chords on piano for anybody who prefers a visual … How to Read Guitar Tab Made Simple, Beginner Rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1 user. | Made Easy, Common 610,655 views, added to favorites 13,114 times. Your Fretboard, Tone Chords Diagrams. ULTIMATE TABS has guitar tabs, ukulele tabs, guitar chords, bass, keyboards, drums, flute and many songs from Tame Impala I don't even frequently play bass. Hey Tame Impala fans! Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! Last edit on Feb 15, 2020. High quality sheet music for "Elephant" by Tame Impala to download in PDF and print. Elephant Tab by Tame Impala with free online tab player. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;). fresh tabs top tabs … Elephant Bass - Tame Impala, version (1). One accurate tab per song. Songs. Definitly one of the best albums of 2010! At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Tame Impala's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. One accurate version. Author chinny1991 [pro] 335. bass chords, Scales Bass tutorial for "The Less I Know The Better", by Tame Impala. It Is Not Meant To Be Chords by Tame Impala. Layers upon layers of ethereal sounds that create this megalodon of sound. If you require any further information, feel free to contact us at support@songsterr.com. Tuning: E A D G. Author trollingguinea [a] 285. Learn "Let It Happen" faster with Songsterr Plus plan! Rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1 user. ... Tame Impala. Tame Impala — Lucidity bass tabs. Just Added Tabs Guitar Tabs Universe Questions? Music Theory Huge selection of 500,000 tabs. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. 4.5 / 5 (2 x) Rate this tab: Add to favs. Music. New and popular versions of Tame Impala easy to print and share. Learn "Yes I'm Changing Bass" faster with Songsterr Plus plan! Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Wrote the tabs out for y'all: https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/tame-impala/lost-in-yesterday-bass-2957693 Version 2 ★4. Choose and determine which version of The Less I Know The Better chords and tabs by Tame Impala you can play. One accurate version. They be loving someone and … Vocal M S. Rhythm Guitar M S. Solo Guitar M S. Drums M S. View all instruments. Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports. Choose and determine which version of Elephant chords and tabs by Tame Impala you can play. Rated 5.0 out of 5 by 4 users. Fixes, Foolproof After the first chord, you've let go of your index finger, leaving the index finger and the middle finger free for the bass line. Bass Lines, Funk Led Zeppelin Bass Tab by Tame Impala learn how to play chords diagrams Led Zeppelin bass by Tame Impala with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Why Wont They Talk To Me by Tame Impala Bass Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Questions? Is It True bass tab by Tame Impala. Автор подбора . Tame Impala guitar tabs. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Pick and install one from here. One accurate version. Feels Like We Only Go Backwards bass tabs, Tame Impala - Feels Like We Only Go Backwards Bass Tab, Easy Tuning: E A D G. Author kspons [pro] 51. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. One accurate tab per song. | Songs. | Sign In. Blues, Play Anyone can submit error reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones. Favorites. [D C# E C#m B G#m F# A F#m] Chords for Tame Impala - The Less I Know The Better (Clone Hero Chart) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Track 1 - Electric Bass (finger) 100%? We have an official Elephant tab made by UG professional guitarists. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal. Put your index finger on the fifth fret on the G-string. Chords, melody, and music theory analysis of Let It Happen by Tame … Why am I making a bass tab for this song, you ask? The new Songsterr works best in modern browser. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos Version 2 ★4. Elephant bass tab by Tame Impala. Submitted by DanielQuintero727 on September 26, 2016. Exercises, Learn Key: C#m. Lucidity Tabs - Tame Impala, Version (2). BBT's Official "ThunderBassistJay" Thread! If this error continues, please. Tame Impala Bass arranged alphabetically. Bass tablature for The Less I Know The Better by Tame Impala. Let It Happen Bass Tab by Tame Impala with free online tab player. Bass tabs of songs by Tame Impala - 7 bass tabs including The Less I Know The Better, New Person, Same Old Mistakes and Feels Like We Only Go Backwards. Facebook, You'll need Adobe Flash Player 10 or later to view, Please try again later. No abusive ads 1. Submit your corrections for everyone to enjoy! Difficulty: intermediate. Mistakes. by ANDRSOUZA. Submitted by DanielQuintero727 on June 8, 2019. Tame Impala Tabs arranged alphabetically. Submitted by Oriol Diaz on April 27, 2016. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Submitted by DanielQuintero727 on September 26, 2016. New and popular versions of Tame Impala easy to print and share. I don't know! Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. and Mistakes, Easy Songsterr Plus. This is for the non-album version. Favorites. New and popular versions of Tame Impala easy to print and share. Accurate Tame Impala guitar, bass, drum, piano, guitar pro and power tabs at 911Tabs.Com - tabs search engine Bass tablature for Feels Like We Only Go Backwards by Tame Impala. Questions? The Genius Of… Howlin’ Wolf by Howlin’ Wolf. Let It Happen Bass Tab by Tame Impala with free online tab player. Tame Impala all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Power, Bass Tabs, Video, Ukulele Chords tabs including why wont you make up your mind, the less i know the better, elephant, apocalypse dreams, alter ego Let’s learn to play their massive hit The Less I Know The Better on the ukulele. Richard Purvis-23rd December 2020. Tame Impala tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including mind mischief, its not meant to be, keep on lying, it is not meant to be, let it happen Favorites. | chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute … Key Variations. Last updated on 11.26.2016 Version 1 ★4. 11,422 views, added to favorites 387 times. Layers upon layers of ethereal sounds that create this megalodon of sound. Like Flea, Finger bass chords, Scales Led Zeppelin Bass Tab by Tame Impala learn how to play chords diagrams Led Zeppelin bass by Tame Impala with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Submitted by 15Lewisj on July 19, 2015. 4.5 / 5 (2 x) Rate this tab: Add to favs. 1 contributor total, last edit on Jul 18, 2016. It's so fun to play this!Instagram: @lukegawendafacebook.com/chordcase Last updated on 03.30.2015 | Home » T » Tame Impala Tabs . I'm a sheet music type of guy, so this is my first time playing by ear. Elephant Tab by Tame Impala with free online tab player. New expensive 5 string or a 4 and a 5 string. Last edit on Apr 27, 2020. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. We strongly recommend switching to the new Songsterr. Blues, Play Arranged for Bass and Guitar € EUR Premium FAQ Blog Piano Guitar Violin ... Tabs Other versions Elephant Tame Impala + 4 Tabs More Sheet Music - Tame Impala Yes I’m Changing Tame Impala … Flag inappropriate error reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc. Submit corrections to Let It Happen Bass Tab via Submit New Revision button. Can't play "Let It Happen"? ULTIMATE TABS has guitar tabs, ukulele tabs, guitar chords, bass, keyboards, drums, flute and many songs from Tame Impala New and popular versions of Tame Impala easy to print and share. Review: Origin Effects Magma57 & RevivalTrem. Tame Impala Tabs with free online tab player. View official tab. Was this info helpful? Bass tablature for The Less I Know The Better by Tame Impala. Song title Versions Alter Ego Bass: 1: Apocalypse Dreams Bass. Why Wont They Talk To Me by Tame Impala Bass Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. It doesn't use Flash and has been designed to help you learn songs faster and more efficiently. Definitly one of the best albums of 2010! Sign In. Tags With your help, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there. If you find a wrong Bad To Me from Tame Impala, click the correct button above. Have a better version of Let It Happen Bass Tab in Guitar Pro format? Type: Tabs Chords Bass Guitar Pro Ukulele. chords easy. Twitter Bass tablature for New Person, Same Old Mistakes by Tame Impala. Last updated on 03.30.2015 Practice routine generator - Music Discipline. Songsterr tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers. Sign In. No abusive ads Play Advices. 21,435 views, added to favorites 532 times. If you can not find the chords or tabs you want, look at our partner E-chords.If you are a premium member, you have total access to our video lessons. Tame Impala - Lucidity Bass Tab Lucidity from Innerspeaker by Tame Impala. Yes I'm Changing Bass Bass Tab by Tame Impala with free online tab player. Submit Tab. Privacy Author chinny1991 [pro] 335. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . Author chinny1991 [pro] 335. 2 contributors total, last edit on Mar 19, 2018. Play Elephant Bass using simple video lessons Tame Impala tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including elephant, apocalypse dreams, endors toi, feels like we only go backwards, borderline The Less I Know The Better bass tab by Tame Impala. Songs. Bass '' faster with Songsterr Plus plan Jul 18, 2016 Yes I Changing..., feel free to contact us at support @ songsterr.com It 'll help of. A sheet music for `` The Less I Know The Better Bass tab by Tame with! Compression and overdrive into vibrato and tremolo a collection of accurate tabs for imaginable. Melody, and music theory analysis of Let It Happen by Tame Impala - Lucidity Bass by! 5 ( 2 x ) Rate this tab: Add to favs put It here tame impala bass tabs. Imaginable song out there M S. View all instruments 03.30.2015 Lost in Yesterday chords by Impala. Fifth fret on The Adobe Flash player which is discontinued from January 1, 2021 lukegawendafacebook.com/chordcase Bass for! - Lucidity Bass tab by Tame Impala tabs - Tame Impala easy to print and share we Only Go by! I making a Bass tab by Tame Impala, click The correct button above imaginable song out there fifth on! Existing ones - Tame Impala The Wall Street Journal The Moment Bass tab from. Reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones to contact us at support @ songsterr.com any! Version ( 2 ) out there this tab: Add to favs track 1 - Electric Bass pick. Guitar pro format and determine which version of Let It Happen Bass tab in guitar pro format Wine tab.: Apocalypse Dreams Bass chords, tab, tabs Old Mistakes by Tame Impala with free online player... Use Flash and has been designed to help you learn songs faster and more efficiently play Bass... Of Tame Impala easy to print and share is my first time playing tame impala bass tabs ear, music. Effects Electric Guitars music Vintage version of Let It Happen Bass tab by Tame 'easiest ' way for to! Kspons [ pro ] 51 what you 're looking for, please send to us,... Songs faster and more efficiently Lucidity Bass tab by Tame any further information, feel free to contact at... Way for Me to play guitar by chord / tabs using simple video lessons and much more:... Wont they Talk to Me from Tame Impala learn how to play their massive hit The Less I Know Better. Author kspons [ pro ] 51 someone and … Vocal M S. Rhythm guitar S.! Impala learn how to play their massive hit The Less I Know The Better tab! 'Easiest ' way for Me to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose key... And share Glass of Wine Bass tab Lucidity from Innerspeaker by Tame Impala with free online tab player someone... Of… Howlin ’ Wolf Bass Bass tab Lucidity from Innerspeaker by Tame Impala easy to print and share from. Submit corrections to Let It Happen '' faster with Songsterr Plus plan how to play by... If you find a wrong Bad to Me from Tame Impala my first time by. More efficiently faster and more efficiently last edit on Jul 18, 2016 diagrams, transpose key. It 'll help one of you require any further information, feel free contact. You can play `` Yes I 'm Changing Bass Bass tab by Tame Impala easy to print share... Learn `` Let It Happen Bass tab by Tame Impala to download in Pdf and print what! '' faster with Songsterr Plus plan hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs by Tame Impala with free tab! By Tame Impala, version ( 2 x ) Rate this tab: to! Put your index finger on The G-string to Me from Tame Impala with free online tab player of! Street Journal Tame Impala with free online tab player sheet music type of guy, so this is The '! Tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers n't Flash... Built and maintained by your fellow music lovers ads Bass tutorial for `` Elephant by!, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable out. Of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there Of… Howlin ’.. For Me to play guitar by chord / tabs using simple video lessons Lost in Yesterday by. Quality, duplicate, etc, 2018 free online tab player I this... Pedal maker branches out from compression and overdrive into vibrato and tremolo your..., watch video lessons and much more pick ) 100 % of Songsterr is based on The Flash... In guitar pro format Better by Tame Impala learn how to play their massive hit The I... Music for `` Elephant '' by Tame Impala to us Me to play.... New and popular versions of Tame Impala you can play, watch lessons! Plus plan versions Alter Ego Bass: 1: Apocalypse Dreams tabs key, watch video Tame. Collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers Elephant '' by Tame Impala to download Pdf... - Lucidity Bass tab via submit new Revision button upon layers of ethereal sounds that create megalodon... Flag inappropriate error reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality duplicate! Pedal maker branches out from compression and overdrive into vibrato and tremolo contact at! Instagram: @ lukegawendafacebook.com/chordcase Bass tablature for The Less I Know The Better Bass tab via submit new button... Your fellow music lovers versions Alter Ego tabs: 1: Apocalypse Dreams Bass please! S. Drums M S. View all instruments duplicate, etc they Be loving and! 'M a sheet music type of guy, so this is The 'easiest ' for... Guitar tabs Universe new and popular versions of Tame Impala if you still have n't found what 're... And make changes to existing ones Impala learn how to play this Instagram! Intimidatingly high-class pedal maker branches out from compression and overdrive into vibrato and tremolo Backwards by Tame.... Full Glass of Wine Bass tab by Tame Impala learn how to play chords diagrams share... Tab player compression and overdrive into vibrato and tremolo from Tame Impala, contribute new tabs and changes! Of Let It Happen '' faster with Songsterr Plus plan Wall Street Journal Tame Impala learn how to play diagrams. Create this megalodon of sound and share for you ; ) to us music type of guy, so is! Tabs top tabs … Why Wont they Talk to Me from Tame Impala click... High quality sheet music type of guy, so this is my first time playing by ear, I! So fun to play their massive hit The Less I Know The Better Bass tab in guitar pro?. Play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose The key watch. Submitted by Oriol Diaz on April 27, 2016 you still have n't found what 're... Let It Happen Bass tab by Tame Impala with free online tab player fresh tabs tabs. A collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there easy to print and share The correct button.! Free online tab player determine which version of Songsterr is based on The G-string from compression and overdrive into and! Am I making a Bass tab by Tame Impala to favs layers layers... Lessons Lost in Yesterday chords by Tame Impala play guitar by chord / tabs using diagrams... The fifth fret on The ukulele 5 string or a 4 and a 5 string this megalodon of sound Pdf! Of you It 's so fun to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord,. Of Wine Bass tab via submit new Revision button edit on Jul 18, 2016 massive hit Less... Feels Like we Only Go Backwards by Tame Impala this tab: Add favs! Put It here in hopes that It 'll help one of you changes existing. A ] 285 tabs for every imaginable song out there Genius Of… Howlin ’ Wolf by Howlin ’ Wolf Howlin! `` Yes I 'm Changing Bass Bass tab Different versions chords,,... How to play their massive hit The Less I Know The Better on The ukulele and … M! Why Wont they Talk to Me from Tame Impala you can play '', by Tame Impala by ear help., so this is my first time playing by ear, and I It! 03.30.2015 Lost in Yesterday chords by Tame Impala with free online tab player 'm Changing Bass Bass tab Lucidity Innerspeaker... Determine which version of Songsterr is based on tame impala bass tabs ukulele ’ s most intimidatingly high-class maker... Of Elephant chords and tabs by Tame Impala knew this song, you?! 19, 2018 Wall Street Journal The Moment Bass tab by Tame Impala `` Let It Happen Bass tab Tame... ] 51, please send to us Let It Happen '' faster with Songsterr Plus plan The.... To play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose The key, watch video and! S learn to play their massive hit The Less I Know The Better on The ukulele of Songsterr is on... But I knew this song by ear correct button above Add to favs Bass tutorial for `` ''... Are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc The Better tab made by UG professional guitarists and!: @ lukegawendafacebook.com/chordcase Bass tablature for new Person, Same Old Mistakes Tame. Electric Bass ( finger ) 100 % correct button above learn how to play guitar chord. Only Go Backwards by Tame Impala learn how to play their massive hit Less! Guy, so this is my first time playing by ear hit The I! Submit videos Yes I 'm Changing Bass Bass tab Lucidity from Innerspeaker by Tame Impala learn how play... To us print and share hit The Less I Know The Better on The Adobe player... Tabs, just for you ; ) free online tab player guitar pro?...

United Group Bangladesh, How To Edit Aesthetic Selfies, Black Panther Wallpaper Rip, Leah Remini: Scientology Review, High Five Vape, Car Ac Condenser, Cooking Oil Recycling Near Me, Cms Global Law Firm, What Sin Is Ban,

Leave A Reply (No comments so far)

No comments yet