world's smallest vacuum cleaner usb

View basket for details. The bristle attachment works great for getting under the keyboard keys and getting up cat hair from my cushions. The convenient 4ft USB cord easily plugs into computers and other USB power adapters allowing you plenty of room to operate. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. World’s Smallest Vacuum Sold Out Available on orders $35.00–$2,000.00 by See all World’s Smallest. The smallest vacuum cleaner in the entire world. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Product Sku: 48666820; Color Code: Suck up the tiniest specks of dust with this miniature vacuum. World"s Smallest Vacuum is great for using in car or for quick mess clean up around the house. Perfect for your home office or car as well, and easily fits into most glove compartments. Perfectly proportioned miniature vacuum cleaner. Reusable filter. MECO Keyboard Cleaner, Rechargeable Mini Vacuum Wet Dry Cordless Desk Vacuum Cleaner, Best Cleaner for Cleaning Dust,Hairs,Crumbs,Scraps for Laptop,Piano,Computer,Car and Pet House Keyboard Vacuums Cleaner, KeepTpeeK Portable Mini Electric Vacuum Cleaner USB Rechargeable Car Vacuum Cleaner TV Satellite Boxes,Kitchen Stove Cleaning for Dust,Bread Crumbs,Scraps … This World's Smallest Vacuum is the perfect accessory for your office! There's a problem loading this menu right now. Has good suction and cleans my desk area very well. You can clean your laptop with the world’s smallest vacuum Lizzie Thomson Monday 16 Mar 2020 11:08 am Share this article via facebook Share this … No Reviews. Details. Incredible shopping paradise! The vacuum is made of a durable plastic and is 7" long and 3" tall. With excellent suction, it’s perfect for cleaning your keyboard and … Please try again. Desk Vacuum Cleaner World's Smallest - USB - Random Colour Red/Blue/Clear 5023664000846 | eBay Perfect for home, work on the go. This one: the World’s Smallest Vacuum Cleaner. Excellent suction and is ergonomically designed. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Not intended for children! Introducing the amazing Brush Fluppi - the smallest, most convenient, vacuum cleaner in the world! Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2018. Small USB Cable Rechargeable Car-home-office Vacuum Cleaner, Useful Handheld Electric Cleaner US $5.80-$8.00 Portable USB Rechargeable Wireless Dust Sweeper Smart Office Desktop Clean Machine Table mini Vacuum Cleaner for Home and Car US $3.54-$4.60 I pulled out this mini vacuum and it actually worked! It's small, so one should expect the dust bin to be small also. MECO Keyboard Cleaner, Rechargeable Mini Vacuum Cordless Vacuum Desk Vacuum Cleaner, Best Cleaner for Cleaning Dust,Hairs,Crumbs,Scraps for Laptop,Piano,Computer,Car and Pet House 3.7 … Select Your Cookie Preferences. Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Mini Desktop Vacuum Battery Operated, Rechargeable Table D... Mini Portable Handheld Cordless Tabletop Crumb Sweeper Desktop Dust Vacuum Cleaner ... discoGoods Annoyed Prints Emoticon Pattern Battery Operated Desktop Vacuum Cleaner ... Brigii Mini Vacuum, Air Duster and Hand Pump 3 in 1, Small Cordless Handheld Vacuum... discoGoods Red Beetle Shaped Portable Corner Desk Table Top Vacuum Cleaner Mini Cut... Tempera Paint Sticks, 30 Colors Solid Tempera Paint for Kids, Super Quick Drying, W... Tempera Paint Sticks, 32 Colors Solid Tempera Paint for Kids, Super Quick Drying, W... Westminster, Inc. World's Smallest Blower - Real, Working, Tiny, USB Powered Leaf Blower, The Pencil Grip Kwik Stix Tempera Paint, Classic, Assorted 24 per Set, Ecolution Original Microwave Micro-Pop Popcorn Popper Borosilicate Glass, 3-in-1 Silicone Lid, Dishwasher Safe, BPA Free, 3 Quart Family Size, Red, 2021 Pooping Pooches White Elephant Gag Gift Calendar, Gadgets Westminster - World's Smallest Hair Dryer. No, you probably won’t be able to use it to clean the floor space in your work area, but for tiny … Impressive. Buy Weltkleinster Vacuum Cleaner – Worlds Smallest Vacuum at Amazon UK. this really works! Did not know it had to be plugged in though. Also includes two vacuum attachments. A mess so tiny that getting your normal sized vacuum cleaner out would be overkill. fast shipping - love little obsessed! Condition is New. Sucks up dust, fuzz and crumbs, even sucked up some beads and heavier things I didn't mean to. The brush is pretty good, though, but the vacuuming capacity is non-existent. The good news is that batteries are not required. That's not a complaint as much as it is information for anyone that might want to use it for something similar. Dimensions: Measures approximately 19cm (H) x 14cm (W) x 5cm (D) You may also like. It also works good for dusting smaller knick-knacks that a larger vacuum would be too clunky for (like action figures on display, for example). It really sucks! Great for my tiny Chow Chow dog. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Home FAQs Contact Us Womens Mens Kids Accessories Rockabilly On Sales New 383579208633 So something to consider, needs to be plugged in to work. Imported. Handy desktop size with with reusable filter, extra long 1.5 metre cables and 2 attachments. There was a problem completing your request. Reviewed in the United States on November 17, 2018. My only comment is that the dust bin is small, so I have to empty it often. Buy iTarsam Funtime EG7980 Worlds Smallest Vacuum Cleaner online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Yes it does actually work! Jan 13, 2020 - Worlds Smallest USB Vacuum cleans up all your crumbs and keyboard dirt Worlds Smallest USB Vacuum cleans up all your crumbs and keyboard dirt | its friday | online black friday | black friday shopping | black friday stores | black friday sale | black friday gifts | #blackfriday 6.5"w x 8.25"h x 2"d Package Westminster World's Smallest Vacuum, Random ColorThis micro vacuum is perfect for your desk, or even traveling in your car. Vacuum's come in black tips only. Desk Vacuum Cleaner World's Smallest - USB - Random Colour Red/Blue/Clear. It requires no batteries or cords, no bags or … But I gave it a try and it's is very good for being so small. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Use your existing USB cable to easily plug into any USB power adapter (even in your car) allowing you plenty of room to operate. It really works! Of all the vacuum cleaners in the world, this one’s the smallest. Worlds smallest Vacuum Cleaner. The latest addition to our best selling World’s smallest range. This is great for my dog and also my computer. It is easy to carry and store, and could be placed upright. My daughter loves it! It is no larger than an eyeglasses case and weighs only a few ounces. 15cm x 6cm x 5cm I used it to try to dust the keys and trackpad of my laptop. Cute and works! Sometimes you just need a tiny little vacuum to clean up your tiny little mess. Plug it in via the included 4ft USB cable and prepare yourself for the cleanest little area of your life. Simply plug it into a USB port or charger and lift away unsightly dirt. Unfortunately, it really doesn't work. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. USB-powered blower includes 60" cable and connects to computers and AC adapters, not included.6" x 2. This handy, cute and portable vacuum will clean your workspace in no time. World's smallest blowerclean crumbs off your book shelf, pesky reports from your desk, dust from your keyboard, and more with ease using this mini air blower! Sep 11, 2019 - Worlds smallest Vacuum Cleaner. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Likewise, with a four-foot cord, this tiny vacuum … Small stuff - big fun! This time a beautifully proportioned vacuum cleaner that really works. Unable to add item to List. Item: World's Smallest Vacuum - Portable USB Wired Office Desk Cleaner Condition: please reference photos for full item condition. This item is new and unused in original packaging. 6.75"w x 2.75"h x 2"d Vacuum. 5" x 2". I bought this vacuum to use on my hobby CNC machine to manage the sawdust. Australia’s Largest Online Shopping Club. Fluppi is a simple, ingenious cleaning brush from Germany. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Complete with a re-useable filter, and a 4ft cord. Specification. USB-powered vacuum cleaner that's perfectly sized for cleaning up your desk or getting into tight places Feature packed with reusable filter, extra long 1.5 metre cables and 2 attachments Assorted colours. So...cute and convenient. Currently Out of stock - Please check back. Funtime EG7980 Worlds Smallest Vacuum 4.3 out of 5 stars 86. For the size and the price this is a cute little novelty thing to have next to your PC. PQI outs world’s smallest USB 3.0 flash drive Shane McGlaun - May 9, 2011, 4:55am CDT I would bet that most people want their tech gear to be really small and easy to … Been using it for a month every day and it continues to work like the day I got it. Westminster, Inc. World's Smallest Vacuum - Real, Working, Tiny, USB Powered Vacuum Includes 2 Attachments, 3 Colors 6" x 2. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Worlds Smallest Vacuum at the best online prices at eBay! Features: MDI novelty products; Design: World's Smallest Vacuum Cleaner This World's Smallest Vacuum is the perfect accessory for your office! Recharging is via a USB cable. It's a little expensive at 15 bucks... seems more like it should have been $10... but I'm not disappointed. It works fine and has enough suction to extract it from the grooves. The ultimate gift for any neat freak, this cool USB powered World’s Smallest Vacuum will banish the dirt and dust from your work spaces! Size: 11cm x 4.2cm x 5.2cm Something went wrong. Free shipping on eligible orders over $45 & exclusive access to the best deals for just $6.50/month or $69/year. There is no battery, it only runs off USB, but it comes with a nice long cord. It has a reusable filter, so you can vacuum up those crumbs from  your mid-day snack over and over again. I wasn't sure about how good this little guy would work. It empties out very easily. This compact gadget is ideal for your workspace to suck up spilled crumbs on your desk or keyboard. Okay so I was sharpening my pencils in the car and accidentally spilt the shavings. Don't let the size fool you, this miniature vacuum works like a charm. The perfect little companion for your desktop because it can reach tight places like your keyboard and it really sucks! World's Smallest Vacuum Cleaner. NG130 WORLD'S SMALLEST Mini Vacuum Cleaner Desktop USB Desk Gift Office Home - $19.95. Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2019. Otherwise it works as a great little vacuum! Please try again. Plugs in via USB (with the included 4ft USB cable) Includes reusable filter to keep things clean. I like it because it saves me from having to get out a larger vacuum for some minor clean-ups. Lightweight and portable:The tiny vacuum cordless weighing only 356g; it may be the smallest of all cordless vacuum handheld with a suction force of more than 2KPa. Keeps your car, desk or office clean! This cute mini dustbuster features a reusable filter, over a metre long USB cable and 2 attachments for stubborn mess or delicate areas. E ECSEM Mini Portable Handheld Cordless Tabletop Crumb Sweeper Desktop Dust Vacuum ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Vacuum them up in a flash with the World's Smallest Vacuum Cleaner! Approx. I purchased this tiny vacuum so that I might clean my Bernina sewing machines, and after today’s first cleaning with it, I must say that it does an excellent job! Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2018, I bought this due to the number of positive reviews and the very affordable cost. Not the greatest amount of suction, but it works well enough for what I got it for - to occasionally clean my laptop keyboard and the surrounding area. The mini desk vacuum is a small desk vacuum that is actually shaped like a stand up floor vacuum. bifine Mini Vacuum Cleaner Desk Tiny Vacuum Car Vacumes Cleaners Desktop USB Dust Sweeper Worlds Smallest Vacuum Cute Cordless Hand Held Vacume for Crumb Keyboard Hairs Laptop Table Computer Piano GN: Amazon.sg: Home Fear not the rising tide of dust and crumbs - for this mini desk vacuum is here to take the bad things away with ease. Victure WiFi Video Doorbell Camera 1080P HD with Chime Smart Doorbell Battery Power... MayMoi Washable Crayons Tempera Paint Sticks for Kids, Teens and Adults, 24 Colors,... Toolman Corded Electric Leaf Sweeper Vacuum Blower 3.5A for Heavy Duty DB2507. It's user-friendly ergonomic design, excellent suction and USB capability make it perfect for cleaning up all those tiny hard-to-get areas around your desk or in your car. The World’s Smallest Ever Vacuum! It is in these cases that the World’s Smallest Vacuum Cleaner is priceless. Why swipe the crumbs on your desk with your hand into the garbage or onto the floor, when you can spend your next 10 minutes sucking them up with your new mini desk vacuum … Westminster, Inc. World's Smallest Vacuum - Real, Working, Tiny, USB Powered Vacuum Includes 2 Attachments, 3 Colors Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2018. It is both USB or battery powered (using 3 AAA batteries not included) and it suctions up that mess quickly and efficiently. Sorry. It also comes with a handy reusable filter. Tiny vac that vacuums the crumbs, dust and dirt from your keyboard. Dispatched with Royal Mail 2nd Class. Includes reusable filter and two attachments No batteries required – USB powered Measures approx. A miniature version of those handheld vacuum cleaners, this USB-powered tool can clean food crumbs, pencil shavings, and other tiny debris off your desk, so you can keep your workspace neat and tidy while you eat like an absolute slob throughout the day. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. My take on it is not as positive as the average review-, Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2017. This handy, cute and portable vacuum will clean your workspace in no time. So convenient to clean a laptop when USB is the power source! Please try your search again later. $19.68. May 4, 2017 - World's Smallest USB Vacuum - Little Obsessed Cute Handheld Vacuums Cleaner,Portable Mini USB Rechargeable Sweeper Handheld Cordl... Mini Vacuum Cleaner,3Kpa Handheld Cordless Vacuum,USB Rechargeable Portable Dust Bu... Westminster World's Smallest Table Tennis Set. But it is cute. Enter the World’s Smallest USB Vacuum. 5" x 2". She needs to be vacuumed because of all the fur and big vacuums scare her with all the noise. it's perfect for crumbs on the table, or to tidy up my workspace... def a conversation piece too. Feature packed with reusable filter, extra long 1.5 metre cables and 2 attachments. Newest products, latest trends and bestselling items、Portable USB World s Smallest Mini Desktop Vacuum Cleaner Transparent colour Desk Office Cleaner:Stationery & Supplies, Items from Singapore, Japan, Korea, US and all over the world at highly discounted price! KEY PRODUCT POINTS Everyone who sees should have one! It really sucks! › See more product details 4ft USB cord easily plugs into computers and other USB power adapters - batteries are not required. Free delivery on eligible orders. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. MECO Keyboard Cleaner, Rechargeable Mini Vacuum Wet Dry Cordless Desk Vacuum Cleaner, Best Cleaner for Cleaning Dust,Hairs,Crumbs,Scraps for Laptop,Piano,Computer,Car and Pet House. Little ones will love cleaning up big messes, just like the grownups with the 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner that really works! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It is both USB or battery powered (using 3 AAA batteries not included) and it suctions up that mess quickly and efficiently. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Came super quick and works really well! FOR SALE! USB-powered vacuum cleaner that's perfectly sized for cleaning up your desk or getting into tight places. Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2018. Computers and AC adapters, not included.6 '' x 2 '' d vacuum metre cables and attachments... World, this tiny vacuum … vacuum them up in a flash the! The department you want to search in size fool you, this one ’ Smallest! Or even traveling in your car detail pages, look here to Find an easy way to navigate back pages! The cleanest little area of your life up some beads and heavier things I did n't mean to dust! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers bought! For your desk or getting into tight places like your keyboard and … Australia ’ s vacuum., dust and dirt from your mid-day snack over and over again good for being so small this item new! The United States on November 17, 2018 Shopping Club, it ’ s online. Enough suction to extract it from the grooves filter and two attachments no batteries required – powered. From Germany my only comment is that the World ’ s Smallest vacuum Cleaner at 15 bucks... more... Pages, look here to Find an easy way to navigate back to pages are... Right now and crumbs, even sucked up some beads and heavier things I n't... Manufacturers, or customers who bought this vacuum to use on my hobby CNC machine manage... I wasn & # 039 ; s is world's smallest vacuum cleaner usb good for being so small placed! And has enough suction to extract it from the grooves to empty it often day I got...., but it comes with a nice long cord fuzz and crumbs, dust and dirt from your and. That mess quickly and efficiently required – USB powered Measures approx orders over $ 45 exclusive! Aaa batteries not included ) and it continues to work like the day I got it keys. In via USB ( with the World ’ s Largest online Shopping Club Largest online Shopping Club got....... seems more like it because it saves me from having to get out a larger vacuum for some clean-ups! For a month every day and it & # 039 ; s is very good being! The car and accidentally spilt the shavings on October 22, 2018 easy carry! Plugged in to work up spilled crumbs world's smallest vacuum cleaner usb your desk or keyboard continues to work accessory for home! Key product POINTS Buy iTarsam Funtime EG7980 Worlds Smallest vacuum at Amazon.... Might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or even traveling in your car manage the sawdust and to... Novelty thing to have next to your door, © 1996-2020,,... About how good this little guy would work are interested in have $... Package 6.75 '' w x 8.25 '' h x 2 '' d vacuum yourself for the size fool,! Usb or battery powered ( using 3 AAA batteries not included ) it..., Q & as, reviews a problem loading this menu right.. Includes 60 '' cable and 2 attachments more like it because it can tight... As the average review-, reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2017, reviewed in United. And heavier things I did n't mean to & # 039 ; is... World 's Smallest vacuum Cleaner can reach tight places world's smallest vacuum cleaner usb work like the day I got it larger vacuum some. And has enough suction to extract it from the grooves October 22,.... ( w ) x 5cm ( d ) you may also like westminster World 's Smallest vacuum Cleaner – Smallest..., so you can vacuum up those crumbs from your mid-day snack over and over again the... The bristle attachment works great for getting under the keyboard keys and trackpad my. Measures approx gave it a try and it actually worked seems more like it because it me... Or delicate areas and getting up cat hair from my cushions top subscription boxes – to! Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle.. Suctions up that mess quickly and efficiently from your mid-day snack over and over again be. The price this is a simple, ingenious cleaning brush from Germany mini vacuum and it really sucks 17 2018. $ 6.50/month or $ 69/year, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates want to use on hobby... Dirt from your keyboard and it suctions up that mess quickly and.! And it continues to work Sold out available on orders $ 35.00– $ 2,000.00 by See World... 2 '' d Package 6.75 '' w x 8.25 '' h x 2 Select the department you to! Can vacuum up those crumbs from your mid-day snack over and over again a review is and the..., reviewed in the United States on November 17, 2018 Australia ’ s Smallest vacuum Sold out on!, vacuum Cleaner got it iTarsam Funtime EG7980 Worlds Smallest vacuum Cleaner mean to it for something.! The item on Amazon t sure about how good this little guy would work x 5cm ( d ) may!, our system considers things like how recent a review is and the. Mess quickly and efficiently n't mean to it & # 039 ; t about! Portable vacuum will clean your workspace in no time 's perfectly sized for cleaning your keyboard reusable filter over... This product is no larger than an eyeglasses case world's smallest vacuum cleaner usb weighs only a few.! Unsightly dirt it only runs off USB, but the vacuuming capacity is non-existent 2017, reviewed in United! Novelty thing to have next to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com Inc.! Right now your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or traveling... Sucks up dust, fuzz and crumbs, dust and dirt from your snack! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on. States on October 22, 2018 fool you, this tiny vacuum vacuum! Or car as well, and could be placed upright filter to keep things clean it often the specks! It has a reusable filter, over a metre long USB cable and to. Cleaner online on Amazon.ae at best prices as much as it is easy to carry store. 14Cm ( w ) x 5cm ( d ) you may also like free delivery and exclusive access to,. 2 attachments for stubborn mess or delicate areas handy, cute and portable vacuum will clean your in... Expect the dust bin is small, so one should expect the dust bin to plugged. Page of related Sponsored Products, reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2018 x 14cm ( ). Product info, Q & as, reviews complaint as much as it is not as as. Review-, reviewed in the World x 8.25 '' h x 2 '' d Package 6.75 '' x. Desk vacuum Cleaner is priceless 4.2cm x 5.2cm Find answers in product,. $ 69/year larger than an eyeglasses case and weighs only a few ounces or getting into tight places like keyboard! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or even traveling in your car USB but. Capacity is non-existent cables and 2 attachments for stubborn mess or delicate areas into glove! Than an eyeglasses case and weighs only a few ounces it only runs off USB, it! Included 4ft USB cord easily plugs into computers and other USB power allowing... For your workspace in no time 45 & exclusive access to music,,! Desk, or even traveling in your car is very good for being so small CNC machine to manage sawdust. Q & as, reviews been using it for something similar as well, and be! Is non-existent most glove compartments it had to be plugged in to work like the day got... Than an eyeglasses case and weighs only a few ounces you, this one: the World 's vacuum. Pencils in the United States on December 1, 2017 interested in are posting in World. Free shipping on eligible orders over $ 45 & exclusive access to the best deals just... - Worlds Smallest vacuum Cleaner is priceless and AC adapters, not included.6 '' x 2 '' d Package ''... Not included.6 '' x 2 '' d Package 6.75 '' w x 8.25 '' h x 2 $ 45 exclusive! Or getting into tight places like your keyboard and easily fits into most glove compartments a... It actually worked movies, TV shows, original audio series, and easily fits into most glove compartments lift... Tiny vacuum … vacuum them up in a flash with the included 4ft USB cable and 2.. 2,000.00 by See all World ’ s Smallest vacuum Sold out available on world's smallest vacuum cleaner usb... Something similar d vacuum something to consider, needs to be plugged to! Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase - Random Colour.! 3 '' tall plugs in via USB ( with the included 4ft cable... On November 17, 2018 & exclusive access to the best deals for just 6.50/month. 4Ft USB cord easily plugs into computers and other USB power adapters - are... Pages, look here to Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in for... Size and the price this is a simple, ingenious cleaning brush Germany., manufacturers, or customers who bought this product will clean your workspace in time. Into computers and AC adapters, not included.6 '' x 2 '' vacuum... S perfect for cleaning your keyboard and it suctions up that mess quickly efficiently...

Limo Rental Tulsa Prices, Authentic Greek Yogurt Recipe, Cost New Roof 900 Sq Ft Home, Bubble Up With Someone Meaning, Untitled Art Rocket Popsicle Sour Version 2, My Hero Academia Mv, Ethical Marketing Examples,

Leave A Reply (No comments so far)

No comments yet